Learn about some basic topics in Spanish including how to introduce yourself, use Spanish colors and numbers, ask simple questions in Spanish and more. Find lots of examples, simple explanations, listening activities and wonderful interactive quizzes in each lesson.
If you already master the basics about Spanish, then it is time to learn how to talk about different everyday topics including your Daily routine in Spanish, your favorite hobbies, appearance and more. Listen to several conversations and find useful Spanish grammar notes.
Listen to lots of Spanish audio examples related to some common topics and find nice pictures, Spanish videos from our Youtube channel, vocabulary refreshers, Spanish conversations and quizzes to practice and improve your listening skill, or in Spanish, “Escucha”.
- Making plans in Spanish using “Ir a”: mini-conversations & practice
- Household chores in Spanish: obligations with “tener que” & “hay que”
- Basic Sports in Spanish: video list, mini conversations & practice
- Expressing feelings in Spanish with Estar & common adjectives
- Making phone calls in Spanish: mini-conversations, tips & practice
- Daily routine in Spanish: common activities and reflexive pronouns
- Questions and phrases to ask and tell time in Spanish (audio + quiz)
- Hobbies in Spanish: a list of activities, likes & dislikes & some practice
- Describing people’s physical appearance in Spanish
- Describing rooms and parts of the house in Spanish with adjectives
- Spanish irregular verbs: a basic list, examples & practice
- Possessive pronouns in Spanish: chart, audio examples & practice
- Spanish subject pronouns: chart, examples and practice
- Location of objects & prepositions of place in Spanish
- Possessive adjectives in Spanish: chart, audio examples & practice