Find some simple Spanish lessons about basic topics such as Spanish introductions, how to use Spanish colors and numbers, how to make simple questions in Spanish and more. Find lots of examples, simple explanations, listening activities, intersting videos and wonderful interactive quizzes in each lesson.
If you already master the basics about Spanish, then it is time to learn how to talk about different everyday topics including your Daily routine in Spanish, your favorite hobbies, people’s physical appearance and more. Listen to several conversations and find useful Spanish grammar notes.
Listen to lots of Spanish audio examples related to some common topics and find nice pictures, Spanish videos from our Youtube channel, vocabulary refreshers, Spanish conversations and quizzes to practice and improve your listening skill – tu habilidad de escuchar en español.
Find several grammar lessons to learn the most important grammar rules in Spanish through examples and exercises. Learn about Spanish pronouns, regular & irregular verbs and more. Find beautiful pictures with examples in each Spanish lesson and have fun practicing with interactive quizzes.
- At the market in Spanish: shopping fruits and vegetables (conversations + quiz)
- Making plans in Spanish using “Ir a”: mini-conversations & practice
- Household chores in Spanish: obligations with “tener que” & “hay que”
- Basic Sports in Spanish: video list, mini conversations & practice
- Expressing feelings in Spanish with Estar & common adjectives
- Daily routine in Spanish: common activities and reflexive pronouns
- Describing rooms and parts of the house in Spanish with adjectives
- Describing people’s physical appearance in Spanish
- Hobbies in Spanish: a list of activities, likes & dislikes & some practice
- Common Spanish phrases and questions for basic conversations
- Spanish irregular verbs: a basic list, examples & practice
- Spanish stem changing verbs: list, rules, audio examples & practice
- Spanish subject pronouns: chart, examples and practice
- Location of objects & prepositions of place in Spanish
- Possessive adjectives in Spanish: chart, audio examples & practice